One of the biggest concerns we hear about making a Will or Estate Plan, is that it can seem a little overwhelming.
This is why we have created Your Ultimate Guide to Wills & Estate Planning.
In this free 20 page guide you will discover everything you need to know about making a Will, as well as Estate Planning and Administration.
Topics covered include:
- Why You Need a Will
- The benefits of having a Will
- What if I don’t make a Will?
- Preparing a Will
- Legal & Valid Wills
- The Dangers of DIY Wills
- Updating your Will
- Why & when to update your Will
- Powers of Attorney
- General & Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Binding Death Benefit Nomination Forms
- Safeguarding your superannuation and associated life insurance
- Intestate – What happens when there is no Will
- The Estate Administration Process.
Access Your Free Ultimate Guide to Wills & Estate Planning
Insert your email address below and we will send your free Ultimate Guide to Wills & Estate Planning immediately to you.